Associate Development OfficerCompany: Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
Date Posted: November 15, 2017
- Identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward philanthropic support by developing and maintaining relationships with assigned prospects; manage special projects; carry out fundraising priorities for the museum
- Maintain a portfolio of 100-120 local and regional donor and corporate sponsor prospects and record appropriate information in donor management software; prepare contact reports in a timely manner
- Support fundraising strategies and activities to ensure proper acknowledgement, recognition, and stewardship of donors; participate in the development of solicitation materials, proposals, gift agreements, and related correspondence; work in collaboration to prepare reports and prospect research materials
- Serve as representative of the museum by providing museum tours to special guests, making public presentations, and other community activities
- Some independent overnight travel and irregular work hours will be required
To see full job description and to apply, visit https://crystalbridges.org/careers/.